Saturday 9 October 2010

Costumes: Tatiana





I decided to wear a red coat because the colour red represents love, passion and danger and this reflects to what my character represents. The love and passion that Ali feels for me as he is not an expert with girls so therefore he's frigile to his feelings. And the danger that i represent when i try to get my revenge on Ali for hurting my feelings.






A plain black pencil skirt is versatile, classy and sexy; it looks feminine but still powerful which is flattering. These factors made this skirt the perfect garnment to wear as it reflects on Ali's first impressions of me. The purpose of a pencil skirt is to shape and this attracts men's attention which is what i wanted from Ali.


Posted By SilverLight Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment