Wednesday 29 September 2010

Final Script

The Girl Next Door
Written by Rahil Qureshi, Tatiana Serna and Ali Hussein
October 15th, 2010

EXT. High Street Kensington -- club

M.S of Ali talking to Rahil in the center of the club, Rahil's facial expressions show that he is excited about were he is.

Ali

What is this?

Rahil

This is what I call a real girl club

Ali

You’re a disgrace

Rahil

Watch and learn

(Goes of and starts dancing with boys)

L.S of Ali turning baker around, Both of there facial expressions showing how much shock there in seeing each other.

Ali

Oh my day’s, what you doing here?

Baker

Oh my day’s Ali, what’s going on?

Ali

Nothing man, just with my brother

Baker

What he’s gay

Ali

Yh man, what you doing here?

Baker

Ah, nothing man just checking it out init.

Ali

Oh, I’m getting irritated in here come we go

Baker

Yh man, Hurry up this place is shit!!!

(Ali turns to Rahil)

Ali

Rahil let’s go

Rahil

But I’m having fun

Ali

NOW

Rahil

Ahhh, one minute

(Hugs boy he was dancing with, and then they leave)

EXT. Wall Grave Road -- Ali, Baker and Rahil walking on the street.
L.S of Ali, Rahil, and Baker walking down Wall Grave Road, a cold winter's night. As boys walk down the road the camera zooms out.

Ali

That place was shit

Baker

Yh man

Rahil

What you guys talking about it was the best

Ali

Baker where you going are house is her

Baker

What is your mum in?

Ali

Nah man we got a free yard, mum and dad gone away for the weekend

Baker

Oh

C.U of Rahil passing the keys to Ali

M.O.A of the door closing.

M.S of boys walking up the stairs and into Ali's room

Ali

Rahil go upstairs I want to spend some time with my friend

M.S of Rahil

Oh, I want to stay with you guys

M.S of Ali

Go out, I’m not going to repeat myself

M.S of Baker

Take care bro

(Baker reaches out to shake Rahil’s hand, close of hand)

M.S of Rahil

Bye, love

M.S of Ali

Oh, just go upstairs

L.S of Ali turing to Baker and taking his jacket off

Ali

Baker make yourself comfortable

Baker

Is that a shisha pipe let me start it up

Ali

Yh, do your thing

M.S of Baker starting up the Shisha Pipe

L.S of Ali turing to Baker

Ali

Listen I’m gonna start my work out

Baker

Yh do your thing

C.U of Ali taking off his top
L.S of Ali starting his work out
C.U of Baker showing his facial expressions

L.S of Baker walking towards Ali and purposely falling over

L.S of Ali getting angry

Ali

What the hell you doing?

Baker

Ah, nothing man, just dropped my jacket

Ali

bloody hell man, I’m starting to think twice about your sexuality

Baker

Ah shit, look at that chick

M.S of Ali rushing over to the window)

M.S of Ali showing off his body to Baker

Ali

Ohhh, she’s sexy

L.S of Tatiana walking towards the house

M.S of Ali panicking and getting stressed out

Ali

Shit she’s coming here

Baker

Relax man, she ain’t all that

Ali

How do I look?

(Poses and tenses body)

Baker

Why you asking me thought you thought I was gay and that

C.U of Tatiana ringing door bell

M.S of Ali

Ali

Watch me move to her

Baker

Let me come with you

Ali

Nah man stay her

L.S of Ali walking out of the room, slowly baker follows

M.S of Ali opening the door
O.T.S of Tatiana

Ali

Hi

O.T.S of Ali

Tatiana

Hi, I’m Tatiana I just wanted to welcome you to the neighbourhood

O.T.S of Tatiana

Ali

Thanks, how you been?

O.T.S of Ali

Tatiana

Fine thanks

O.T.S of Tatiana

Ali

You know I used to have a dog that I really loved your hair reminds me of him

O.T.S of Tatiana

Tatiana

Oh, well I’m gona be off now take care

O.T.S of Tatiana

Ali

Oh, do you wanna come in?

O.T.S of Ali

Tatiana

No thanks

O.T.S of Tatiana

Ali

O.k. then take care, bye

C.U of Ali and Tatiana Shaking each others hands

O.T.S of Ali

Tatiana

Bye

M.S of Ali turning around, as he turns we see Baker standing there

M.S of Ali about to get angry as we see his body language and facial expressions change

Ali

What the hell you doin her?

Baker

I’m just looking for my jacket

Ali

You and your jacket, let’s go upstairs

L.S of Boy’s walking upstairs into the room

Cut to black.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment